Friday, July 22, 2011

busy, busy, busy




It's Saturday morning and when I think of all before me I hyperventilate a little :) I have Ballet (well Addie does) in a little over an hour, then a production meeting for a few hours, then I need to get some groceries... then a rest, before rising tomorrow for a 12 hour theatre day... then work again on monday,
In the midst of all this I've developed another ear infection. I'm treating it now thankfully because "oh my" ear infections are the worst kind of pain (along with tooth aches I think they are more painful than giving birth and I believe that honestly).
Anyway, I've been thinking of getting organised more... what do you do to stay organised?

Here are some resources:

A SLOW COOKER FB GROUP
Super organised Mummy
30 ways to get organised


On top of all that I am tackling a little project this weekend... A Children's art wall... I'll keep you posted :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this print. I wish we could meet for coffee and just chill and breath!

    ReplyDelete