Friday, July 1, 2011

The edge of greatness

It's school holidays - woo hoo!!
Technically, as a mother of three I call this job swap time. As really, how much of a holiday for me is it. But I love being with MY kids... most of the time. These holidays I have quite a bit of school work too. I have a Year 12 class running twice and two rehearsals as we are only 4 weeks from production.
Still to celebrate holidays I am giving a way a free A3 download (1 week only so be quick) http://www.sendspace.com/file/5qypyt It features words to live by these holidays. Words to remind you that when your kids are driving you mad (as mine do) to stop and love them more in that moment!!

My eldest warmed my heart this evening. He tried on some new tracksuit pants. He marveled at how warm they were before proclaiming they're as warm as fire... and.. and Mum's Hugs!!

Enjoy the rest of your Friday evening, I love mine... right on the edge of all this freedom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment